FACT Fitness Family,
It is a very challenging time for all, as we balance the government regulations, safety and social responsibilities of our business for you as our members and our team members. Our current circumstances only call for adaptability – agility – strength and UNITY! Monday May 18 we will reopen!! We are going with the following changes to try and maximize sanitation and member safety while proving a great service and environment as always! Things will return closer to what you remember, and even Better, as restrictions ease!
- 25% Building Capacity
- 6 feet separation between clients
- Sanitation after every use
- Coaches will sanitize equipment after each class and at end of the day
- Pre-register for class in Fit Hive *** USING YOUR PHONE****
- Preregistration will hold your spot, you must still “sign in” on your phone before class. If you no show up to 2 minutes after start time, your spot will open up
- Classes will be AMRAMP & Campout formatted (min 2 weeks) to maintain social distancing
- Client wipe down their equipment touched before use and prior to return to spot (with provided sanitary wipes)
- Clients will use same set of equipment throughout the workout and will not cross share
- As demand is there we will add ADDITIONAL CLASS times! This will start as early as Wednesday May 20th as necessary! We will remain Flexible
- ONLINE version of class will be posted daily the day before at night on YouTube Channel PleaseSubcribe!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPFxFMpNKH4Hxfll61u3lYw Actual classes and coaches for members who would rather continue remotely in the short term.
OUR SHORT-TERM REOPENING GUIDELINES & UPDATED INFO:
- These will be for next two weeks minimum!!
- As we un freeze, members will be charged half their normal charge for Month of May.
- We will have a dedicated entrance and exit marked. Please only use one door to enter and one door to exit
- We will have designated workout areas marked on the mats
- We will have 2 separate set of dumbbells for any back to back classes
- We will provide single use gloves and sanitizing wipes for member use
- Wearing a mask will be left up to members discretion and personally provided
- Members can bring in their own Mat/towel if they prefer
- Please come in ready to workout (dressed, water bottle filled, etc…)
- Please try to avoid bringing extra items that need to be placed in cubbies, leave bags, etc. in car
- Showers will be closed
- Water fountain will be closed. (We will have bottled water in short term)
- Please enter as close to class time as possible so we stick to are 25% capacity
- Please no pre-& post hanging around (for now)
- No kiosk sign-ins
- If there is space in class and you forget to register it will be first come first serve until we get to max compacity
- What will be missing the First 2 Weeks
- Abs after the workout (THEY WILL RETURN SOON)
- 5:20 PM class (This will likely return with same or later time)
- Power Yoga (THIS WILL RETURN, Likely June1)
- No Shower
- No Water Fountains
- For various different reasons we will be losing some great coaches in Vanessa, Rose, Jerrylyn, and Jen. We thank them for their amazing contributions. As they will be truly missed, however, we are ultra-excited about the future!!
- We will be gaining an Amazing coach in Natalie, who you all will get to meet soon! (Next Week)
- We have our eyes set on an amazing stretch and yoga coach that we hope to announce will be joining us SOON!!
This is the best way to serve you and your family in a safe and responsible manner. We are ALL in together – YES! However, you have depended on US for your WELLNESS to date and we HAVE YOU today, tomorrow and every day after. Our team is AMAZING (as you know), our members are AMAZING, and we will get through this together!
We can’t wait until we proudly open our doors back and see YOU in person soon! We must choose to unite – preserve our health – give and support each other.
Stay HEALTHY, Stay SAFE, Stay UNITED, BE WELL,
FACT Fitness Strong