We are looking for a full-time talented and competitive Sales Representative. You must be a self-starter, have keen attention to detail, well organized, strong presenting abilities, a friendly personality, and have an interest in sports or fitness. This position will be reporting to our Sales Manager.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Represent our company at local events
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Willing to work weekends
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line Sales Representative Application.